2/20/11

Review of US Cafe - Buckhead




US Cafe
US Cafe Buckhead
2591 Piedmont Rd, Suite 102
Atlanta, GA 30324
(404) 233 2233

Hours:
Sun-Thurs: 11am to 11pm
Fri-Sat: 11am to 12am


I meant to write this review a while ago, but I misplaced my photos. I guess I will load them on my home computer next time, and not at my parents' house or somewhere else. These are stock photos, but I will describe the cafe for you.

US Cafe is a very clean, vibrant burger joint in Buckhead (there's also a location in Smyrna). It's all polished chrome and bright red, like a brand-new little sports bar. There's a gaming room with a pool table and video games, and an outdoor patio area that's rather nice. A well-stocked bar gleams near the entrance if you're craving a liquid lunch or want to watch the game there. There are a plethora of large, flat-screen TVs seemingly everywhere, too.

Mom and I went to US Cafe to try it out. We ordered two 1/4 lb. US Cheeseburgers with fresh-cut fries, and a chocolate milkshake that we split. They also offer chicken wings, quesadillas, and other sandwiches, and there's a fun condiment bar with lots of interesting sauces and even sriracha to put on your food (Dan and I are pawing through a can of Sriracha Peas at the moment - Yow!).

The food was better than we expected. The burgers were cooked and seasoned just right - no frills, but delicious, and the fries were truly exceptional. They seemed almost like Canadian fries, which are fried twice and beat American fries hands down (my husband is Canadian). I love to put salt and malt vinegar on my fries.

The milkshake was good - what milkshake isn't? But there was plenty of chocolate. I do have to mention one blip that must have happened since they were brand-new at the time, they had to run next door to get more milk for the milkshakes, but it only took a minute.

Service: You order your food at the counter, and the guys that served us were super-friendly and funny. What more do you need at a burger joint? We had a fabulous time at US Cafe, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a delicious burger with the best fries in town. The restaurant is clean, inviting, fun, and casual. I'm sure we will go back if we happen to be in Smyrna or Buckhead!

Becca



US Cafe Buckhead on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Lester Mendez said...

US Cafe is one of my favorite food place to go because of their finest and delicious foods. US Cafe is now one of the favorite topics on city dining sites.