7/26/13

Friday Fun: Chocolate in Atlanta



In the mood for chocolate in Atlanta? Here are some great places for you…





Chocolate in My Eyes

Chocolate on my fingers makes me happy, chocolate in my eyes can make me cry.
Chocolate on my ice cream looks so lovely, chocolate almost always makes me high.
If I had some chocolate that I could give you, I'd keep it all myself with none for you.
If I had some chocolate that I could pour for you, I'd pour it all upon a chocolate…cake.

Chocolate on my eyebrows makes me happy, chocolate in my eyes can make me cry.
Chocolate on bananas looks so lovely, chocolate almost always makes me high.
If I had some chocolate like a chocolate bar, I'd tell a chocolate tale to make you smile.
If I had a chocolate wish for you, I'd make a wish for chocolate crocodiles.

Chocolate on my kneecaps makes me happy, chocolate in my eyes can make me cry.

Chocolate on a peanut looks so lovely, chocolate almost always makes me high.
Chocolate on my ankles makes me happy, chocolate in my eyes can make me cry.
Chocolate on my sundae looks so lovely, chocolate almost always makes me high.
Chocolate almost all the time makes me high. Chocolate almost always makes me high.

(Based on “Sunshine on my Shoulders” by John Denver)

By R.C. Appleby

No comments: