11/2/11

Godiva Coffee - Pumpkin Spice and Caramel Pecan Bark


I recently got to try Godiva Coffee's latest seasonal flavors – Pumpkin Spice and Caramel Pecan Bark - as part of a Foodbuzz Tastemaker program with Godiva Coffee. These flavors are inspired by Godiva's most popular chocolates and crafted with high quality, medium-roasted, 100% Arabica beans for a rich, smooth taste. The indulgent flavors also make it easy to create special fall-inspired coffee recipes. My husband Dan and I loved the Pumpkin Spice flavor, especially since it is so appropriate for Autumn. The Pumpkin Spice Coffee is inspired by Godiva's favorite fall truffle with its creamy and delicious pumpkin spice ganache.

My mom and dad tried the Caramel Pecan Bark flavor, and were fans as well. Here is what my dad, Jim, had to say. "First, let me say that I am not a fan of flavored coffees. I prefer a nice cup of full bodied, medium roasted, real Arabica coffee. That Robusto stuff is a bit harsh. That having been said, let me say that the Godiva Caramel Pecan Bark coffee is very nice. I'm using my usual measuring device to prepare the coffee in my coffee maker with the thermos pot that keeps the coffee hot without direct heating. This maker is supposed to be ten cups, but it's really about six normally sized cups. In other words, each "cup" is about six ounces. So, I use one measure for each two cups. The result is delicious. The flavor isn't overpowering, so the basic nature of the coffee from which it's made comes through. I'm very impressed."

http://www.godivacoffee.com/


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good food brings people together. Finger food is best suited for all occasions, it is light and people love eating it.I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well. Thanks for sharing this information.

philippines catering

jackie100 said...

Wow, this coffee sounds delicious. I always love seasonal coffees, espec pumpkin round Xmas and Halloween too. So much yumminess



Honda Atlanta