12/11/10

Tin Can Fish House in Sandy Springs



Tin Can Fish House
http://www.tincanfishhouse.com/


My dad and I went to the Tin Can Fish House in Sandy Springs recently, and had a great time!

The Tin Can Fish House has a beachy ambience that is very laidback and cool any time of year. Add a large selection of local beers, and killer seafood, and I am thinking that I have to add this one to my favorites list.




















Our appetizer consisted of Conch Fritters, Calamari, and Bang Bang Shrimp. All of these were delicious, but I liked the Conch Fritters best. The hush puppies were awesome, too! They have some really delectable sauces.

For our entrees, Dad got an Oyster Combo Meal, and I got Blackened Grouper. We loved every bit of it!




I had the Terrapin IPA Hopsecutioner beer, and it was perfect with my Grouper. We had Key Lime Pie for dessert. The Key Lime Pie was the rich, creamy kind that is obviously made from real Key Lime juice and racks up 1,000 calories or so. Tin Can was wonderful, and I will definitely be back. I want my mom to try it, too!








Tin Can Fish House and Oyster Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments: