Banana Bread Muffins with Streusel Topping!
Check out the video here!
1 ¼ cups sugar
¼ cup softened butter
3 medium bananas (ripe)
½ cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
Ingredients for Streusel Topping
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup white sugar
¼ cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp ground cinnamon
2 tbsp melted butter
Directions for Streusel Topping
Mix butter and sugar. Add flour and cinnamon. Mix until just blended. Mixture should be somewhat dry.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease muffin tins or use paper liners.
- Mix sugar and softened butter in large bowl. Stir in eggs until blended. Add bananas, milk, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt till moist. Pour into muffin tins.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of streusel topping on each muffin.
- Bake until a tester comes out clean – 25-35 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or 10 days in the refrigerator.