Get ready for Taste of Atlanta 2009
on October 10 & 11!
Advance tickets go ON SALE AUGUST 17, 2009!
Taste of Atlanta is a 2 day outdoor food festival in Technology Square featuring more than 70 of Atlanta's best restaurants, live cooking demonstrations from national and local celebrity chefs and live entertainment.
Kids 13 and under receive FREE admission when accompanied by a paid adult but taste food coupons are required for food purchase.
This year the event will be gated so a ticket will be required to gain access.
Taste of Atlanta website -
Buy tickets here! -
• Taste of Atlanta is a rain or shine event.
Two Ticket Types Are Available:
• General Admission Ticket:
General Admission Tickets include 15 Taste Coupons
$20 early discount Aug 17 – Sept 7
$25 advance price Sept 8 – Oct 9 at midnight
$30 on site at the event
• VIP Ticket:
VIP Ticket includes 20 Taste Coupons, access into the wine, beer & cocktail experience and the first 500 ticket holders each day receive a festival gift bag.
$65. Limited availability / On Sale August 17
Must be 21 or older to purchase VIP tickets.
Taste Coupons are used to purchase food from participating restaurants. Menu items are valued at 1, 2 or 3 taste coupons. Additional taste coupons valued at $1 per coupon can be purchased for 10 for $10. or 20 tickets for $20.
Where to Purchase Tickets
Advance tickets go ON SALE AUGUST 17
Tickets are available online, by phone, or at one of the outlets below:
• Cook’s Warehouse - 549-I Amsterdam Ave.
• Cook’s Warehouse - 4062 Peachtree Road
• Cook’s Warehouse - 180 West Ponce de Leon Avenue
• CD Warehouse* – Mall of Georgia / 3260 Buford Hwy
• CD Warehouse* – 2180 Pleasant Hills Road, Duluth
• CD Warehouse* - 860 Duluth Hwy; Lawrenceville
• CD Warehouse* - 10800 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell
• CD Warehouse* – 50 Barrett Parkway, Kennesaw
• Decatur CD* – 356 West Ponce de Leon Ave, Decatur
• Fantasyland Records* – 2839 Peachtree Road, Buckhead
*Denotes TicketAlternative outlets; service fees may apply